Pages

Monday, March 10

Soak up the sun

pillows, sunburst mirror

I am a huge fan of sunburst mirrors. I think they add a subtle warmth to a room, with the gold edge and clean lines. I think that mirrors in general are smart to have in a room because they open it up and make it appear larger than it is! I know that I will be living in small quarters for at least a few years, and I know that this will be a great addition to any bedroom or living room.

There are so many out there, but it's often hard to find great deals on them. I don't have $300 lying around to buy a big, beautiful mirror, but I can definitely find something close for under $100!

Gold Deco Sunburst Convex Wall Mirror, 10", Anecdotal Aardvark, $39 $29



Some more sunburst mirror inspiration:

Tufted headboard + sunburst mirror.

  

sunburst mirror, simple kitchen, bentwood chairs, tulip table, gray walls, clean palette

HADLEY DESIGNS: Muse Interiors. Subtle stripes

Beachnut Lane: Sunburst Mirrors

xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!