Pages

Monday, March 10

Luck o' the Irish


This past weekend, I went to a huge bar crawl in Baltimore's Federal Hill. It was St. Patrick's Day themed, and it was a lot of fun! I have never been very interested in this holiday, but I haven't necessarily celebrated in the past few years.

That being said, I definitely don't have much green in my closet. While I had a few mint green tops or olive green dresses, I had absolutely no kelly green. I feel like that is a requirement when you are going all out for St. Patrick's Day - the more green, the better. And so, I am researching the best green finds for celebrating St. Patty's for when the day rolls around! (I found the top I'm wearing above at Marshall's for a total steal at $20!)

pencil skirt in super 120s in spring green, j.crew, $128 $88 $66 code HAPPYSHOPPING
green is the new black travel wallet, paris house, $190 $57
bre flat, pour la victoire, $185 $115
kate washed-silk shirt, iris & ink, $130
stretch-knit mini skirt, tibi, $250 $113 $79 EXTRA 30% OFF AT CHECKOUT, NO CODE
cotton jersey t-shirt, james perse, $50 $35


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!