Pages

Tuesday, March 18

Monday must-have

I took a trip to Target yesterday in the hopes of picking up some pretzels to take to work as a snack. That's all I needed, really. I just needed to walk in, go to the back of the store where they keep the pretzels, grab a box of 100-calorie snack bags, walk back to the checkout without turning my head, and buy them. Of course, that never happens when I go to Target.


Instead, I walk through every single clearance aisle to ensure that I have not missed some incredible Target find, and last night was no exception. 

Surprisingly, I had not shopped the Peter Pilotto for Target collection in person. I drooled over the patterns and amazing designs online, but decided that it would be extremely dangerous for me to shop it in store (and possibly empty my bank account).

So on my casual stroll through the clearance racks, I came across the Jacquard Dress in the Red Iris Print. I immediately knew I was trying it on, and I racked to the fitting room, dress in hand. 

Peter Pilotto® for Target® Jacquard Dress -Red Iris Print
Peter Pilotto® for Target® Jacquard Dress -Red Iris Print

I loved the clean lines and feminine fit so much, and the pattern is loud but is toned down with the classic cut. This is the perfect springtime dress for a fancy date night, or a brunch with the girls. It did fit a little tight on the top, as many other people have reviewed, but I love the full skirt that evens out the close-cut upper half. I can't wait to wear this when the weather gets warmer!

Did you get anything from the Peter Pilotto for Target collection?

xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!