Pages

Tuesday, March 18

Kate Spade Surprise Sale: Wedding Edition



I always look forward to Kate Spade Surprise Sales, but this one is a little out of my league. However although I am nowhere close to taking the plunge, I can certainly appreciate the adorable buys this sale is offering for brides-to-be! (I mean, have you seen my Wedding board?)



1
SAGA HEELS$328 $129
The perfect shoe for the perfect day.

2
Because your maid of honor is going to need a little something to help her remember you aren't usually this crazy.

3
A perfectly chic dress for events leading up to the big day.

4
SUSANNAH DRESS$398 $149
Because the bridesmaids want something beautiful, too!

5
GOLD COAST GINNIE$248 $99
A blush bag for the blushing bride.

6
A touch of sparkle (as though you won't shine enough already).


xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!