Pages

Monday, March 3

Style look-a-likes

If I couldn't see the labels, I couldn't tell the difference!

I saw these Forever 21 loafers and was so impressed with not only the cute pattern, but the cut. They remind me of the Joie Day Dreaming flats that sell for about $180! They are great for an inexpensive, fun shoe to wear around. As much as I do love quality items, I am definitely someone who likes to have fun shoes to kick around in when hanging outside in the grass without having to worry about getting them stained or wet! These flats fit the bill perfectly.

I also fell in love with this Kate Spade New York coat. The color is to die for, and the bold gold buttons are so eye-grabbing! I can see this being a great coat to keep you warm while also looking adorable. 

I love mixing patterns, and the Joie Joney Skirt did the trick. The zig-zag pattern in the toned down navy color goes great with the colors on the flats, and I added a little sparkle with the Tiny Flowers Necklace from J.Crew. 

Would you wear this outfit?

lacepleat top, madewell, $98 $70
tiny flowers necklace, j.crew, $150 $120
annette coat, kate spade new york, $598 $358
joney skirt, joie, $318 $191
retro polka dot loafers, forever 21, $20


xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!