Some of my very greatest hits have had a little (or a lot) of sparkle, whether it be a sequin dress, or a lamé gold top. As much as I am interested in color, I can't help but love a shiny, sparkly look that just screams "look at me!"
I feel like sparkles tend to fade out once spring starts to circle back around after the holidays, but I don't think that should be the case. Especially with all of the fabulous statement jewelry I bought this season! How will you incorporate glitter and glam into your spring wardrobe?
glitter dial metro mini watch, kate spade new york, $195
sequin sheath dress, lc lauren conrad for kohl's, $74 $45 $39 code WEEKEND15
the mantra, ss print shop, $35
sequin sash, essie, $9
the mantra, ss print shop, $35
sequin sash, essie, $9
fanned link bracelet, j.crew, $60
xo
Amanda

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!