Pages

Wednesday, February 12

J.Crew Schoolboy Blazer


I finally took the plunge and bought the J.Crew Schoolboy Blazer (I got the Classic version to save a few bucks, but they have the updated version here for $188!), and it finally arrived in the mail yesterday. I was so afraid that this insane winter storm was going to cause the package to get lost, but luckily that was not the case! I was so thrilled that it was on sale for $158, and then with the 40% off sale that was happening, I only paid $95! How could I resist?

I am so excited for all of the outfits that will be classed up with this gorgeous jacket. It has such a great feel to it, as it's very structured and classic. It has no shortage of pockets, with pockets on each side and a secret pocket inside, including a tiny one that is perfect for your favorite lipstick! I got this blazer in navy, because I figured it would be the perfect piece for every season. 

Today, I went with the Perfect Shirt in Papaya Paisley ($60) and the Minnie Pant in Stretch Twill in beechwood ($68) to complete the look, and had bows on my toes with the Factory Emery Flats in bronzed clay ($88). I figured I should get in a simple, easy outfit before this snow storm blows in and it's back to wool socks and snow boots!

How would you style the J.Crew Schoolboy Blazer?

Classic schoolboy blazer in navyPerfect shirt in papaya paisley
Minnie pant in stretch twillFactory Emery flats

xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!