The J.Crew schoolboy blazer has been a favorite of mine for a while now. I love the simplicity and fun details, with the extra ticket pocket and pretty gold buttons. It's a definite classic, but I have always held off because of the price. It's a definite splurge item, but then again, wouldn't it go great with just about everything! Right now, it's on sale at J.Crew for $188, and if you use code HAPPYSALE, it is only $113! How can you resist?
I am such a sucker for versatility, and I think Kate Spade knows it. This gold coast christy bag is the perfect springtime purchase, especially in the ballet slipper color. I love the soft shade of pink, which is a great neutral. With the long strap, you can wear it out on the town, or shorten it up for a day of shopping! It was originally $398, but you can get your hands on it for only $179 (and free shipping!).
These Joie day dreaming flats in berry are basically the most perfect smoking slipper I've found. I love the pointed toe, the pretty fuchsia suede and the simplicity. I can see these going great with a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, or a great sundress in the spring. 6pm has them at an amazing discount; they are usually $185, but you can get them for $102!
xo
Amanda


No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!