Pages

Friday, February 21

Can't stop, won't stop

I have been working out consistently long enough (month and a half, go me!) that I think I've finally earned the right to do some gym shopping. My worn out yoga shorts and falling-apart running shoes just aren't doing it for me anymore.

Every time I go to Target, they seem to have the best deals on workout clothes! But I am also looking for some great brand name stuff that will last me a long time. I'm ready to invest a little.

The last pair of running shoes I purchased were black and pink Pumas, and they have served me well. I bought them freshman year of college, and they have just now finally gotten to the point where they need to be replaced (I really didn't used to work out much). With spring coming, I also know that Eric and I will get back into playing tennis, and I want to be adorable and well-prepared to look great and be comfortable in some new apparel!

Here are some great finds to help you get moving:

c9 by champion woven run short, c9 by champion for target, $17
eddy bottle, camelbak, $14 $12
three-quarter tight, adidas, $60 $45
i wish i will t-shirt, under armour, $25 $20
seamless advantage bra, under armour, $40 $22
get set go printed short, under armour, $40 $22
headphone ear bud, skull candy, $40 $12


xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!