Pages

Wednesday, February 19

Beachy dreams


Sigh. The next five days are giving us a taste of spring. Of warm weather, and flowers growing, and sunny afternoons. I've pretty much been obsessed with the upcoming season since I was young, always looking forward to the fun to come once everything decides to thaw and it is finally pleasant to be outside again!

This picture I came across on Pinterest really sums up what I'm hoping to see the second the weather warms. Could that swimming pool be any bluer? And could the surroundings be any more color coordinated? Looks like my dream backyard!

Although it isn't quite warm enough to enjoy a quick dip in the pool, those days are coming. I will take every second of sunshine and warmth that I can until spring finally shows its face for good. This weekend, I'm planning on a lazy Saturday in the pleasant 60° weather until the sun goes down and the chill sets in!

blue paisley tie-front bandeau top, j.crew, $52 $35 FREE SHIPPING
blue paisley bikini bottom, j.crew, $44 $30 FREE SHIPPING
kellen wedge, taryn rose, $280 $100
tote, cole haan, $248 $180
water bottle, fiji, $3
triangle bikini top in sketched arrow, j.crew factory, $40 $35 $25
factory bikini bottom in sketched arrow, j.crew factory, $40 $35 $25
glenna top, soft joie, $198 $119
oil free moisturizer spf 30, mario badescu, $26


xo

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!