Pages

Friday, February 28

SJP for Nordstrom

Is she gorgeous or what?

I have always been a huge Sex and the City fan. How could I not be? The shoes, the clothes, the Carrie Bradshaw, after my own heart working as a writer and finding love and lust everywhere she goes. I loved watching as Carrie, Charlotte, Samantha and Miranda found and lost men, spent extravagant amounts of money going to bars and restaurants, and lived exciting city lives. Carrie was always my favorite, and that translated into a total and complete love of Sarah Jessica Parker.

That being said, when I heard that she was coming out with a shoe line at Nordstrom, my heart almost stopped. Now that the collection is available in stores, I am seriously ready to splurge.

SJP for Nordstrom! #sweepsentry "I suspect that the very best part of it all will be...watching a woman try on a pair of SJPs for the first time—a woman I’ve never met but I’m going to learn about that day. I think that’s going to be, for me, the greatest part of this entire journey." - SJP  |  A Day in Her Shoes
Their Pinterest page is full of adorable shots, and there is a fun sweepstakes going where you can win an SJP shoe wardrobe worth $2,000! 

Every shoe is just screaming to be worn with something fabulous, and I am loving the tiny detail that is the grosgrain ribbon down the back of every heel. It's always the details that matter most! That being said, I have instant favorites picked out that I am so beyond ready to splurge on (helloooo, tax return). Here are some of my must-haves!
SJP 'Carrie' T-Strap Pump (Nordstrom Exclusive)
An ode to Carrie Bradshaw, this gorgeous t-strap pump is the perfect shoe for every occasion, day or night. It is strappy and fun, and the nude color allows it to go perfectly with everything in your closet.
SJP 'Lady' Pump (Nordstrom Exclusive)
When I saw this shoe on SJP in the image advertising her line, it was an instant favorite. The silhouette is simple and clean, and that bright red color will pop with even the most basic of black dresses.
SJP 'Bobbie' Sandal (Nordstrom Exclusive)
Is this just the sweetest shoe ever? It screams spring, and the color is to die for. This scalloped shoe is the perfect shoe for when the weather (finally) warms up.
SJP 'Waverly' Leather Crossbody Bag
Okay, so this isn't a shoe, but I think it definitely deserves an honorable mention. SJP put out a small number of bags, but it's clear she put just as much thought into them as she did into every shoe! I think the navy color is very wearable, and the bag is great as a shoulder bag or a crossbody.


What is your favorite piece from the line?

xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!