This was one of the better weekends I have had in a while. Not only did it begin with a snow day Thursday and a work-from-home day Friday, but I got to celebrate my fifth (!) Valentine's Day with my boyfriend!
For Valentine's Day celebrations, Eric and I decided to have a much-needed staycation in Baltimore. We are both still living at home and it has been a tough transition after living at college for four years! I was very excited to have some time away to relax.
To start the evening, we went to dinner on the Inner Harbor at a gorgeous Italian restaurant, Brio Tuscan Grille. It was a chilly walk but it was worth it when we got inside! The restaurant had high arched ceilings and dreamy lighting, and we enjoyed some classic Italian dishes over a table for two. After dinner, we went to our hotel to enjoy wine and romantic movies to finish off our perfect Valentine's Day.
Even though it's only February, I couldn't resist the urge to wear my new J.Crew Factory Pleated Shift Dress in Floral. I ordered this online and was a little afraid of the fit, but it ended up being true to size and it was perfect! It's still available for only $50 on the website.
To start the evening, we went to dinner on the Inner Harbor at a gorgeous Italian restaurant, Brio Tuscan Grille. It was a chilly walk but it was worth it when we got inside! The restaurant had high arched ceilings and dreamy lighting, and we enjoyed some classic Italian dishes over a table for two. After dinner, we went to our hotel to enjoy wine and romantic movies to finish off our perfect Valentine's Day.
Even though it's only February, I couldn't resist the urge to wear my new J.Crew Factory Pleated Shift Dress in Floral. I ordered this online and was a little afraid of the fit, but it ended up being true to size and it was perfect! It's still available for only $50 on the website.
To go with it, I wore a J.Crew necklace that I purchased a little while back that popped with light gems and clear crystals (see similar choices below!). I struggled on which necklace to wear with this dress because it's a little bit busy - I didn't want to look too overwhelming! However the light pink in the dress and the light color of the necklace looked nice together and wasn't too much. I think I'm going to keep dressing to this trend of light jewelry on patterned tops and dresses into spring!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!