Pages

Friday, January 10

What I wore



WHAT I WORE
J.Crew pixie pants $98
J.Crew jeweled stripe top $98 $42, code TAKENOTE]
LC Lauren Conrad tall riding boots$100 $60
Relic camile watch $80 $50



I woke up this morning feeling extra sleepy and very ready for a comfy outfit. Luckily, cute doesn't have to be uncomfortable! I threw on my black J.Crew pixie pants, this J.Crew jeweled stripe top (which is cotton, so super comfortable, and also embellished!), and these LC Lauren Conrad tall riding boots.

I am all about comfort when it comes to work outfits, because who wants to be busy running around and also freezing/uncomfortable/suffocating? Here are some of my favorite easy-to-wear work tops that will keep you comfortable while also looking adorable!

Tara Sweater. Kate Spade. $278 $139
Darius Top. Trina Turk. $218 $88
Tabbard Pullover. Free People. $98 $55
Bulldog Knit. French Connection. $128 $77


xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!