I'm a shopaholic taking a month off from shopping. And it's basically killing me.
I'm only eight days in, but it's getting hard. I mean, how am I supposed to see that these J.Crew Collection Etta Satin Glitter-Sole Pumps went on sale for $179 [code TAKENOTE] and not instantly add them to my cart!? The yellow, the glitter, the chunky heel - to die for.
That is, until I saw the blue Elizabeth and James Laurence Asymmetric-Peplum Top, down from $245 to $85! I love the neckline and the fun details, and this would look great with a pencil skirt or a great pair of skinnies. Not that I'm shopping.
But I can't help but notice when rag & bone has their beautiful white Fleet Top on sale for $130, and I am missing out on a steal! I guess I will just have to leave all of these out for others to snatch up until February 1, when I can finally get started on shopping for the coming months.
I just hope the Lincoln Square Fabric Shane from Kate Spade New York is still available for $155 (it's perfect for spring)! Couldn't get to hurt the striped Theory Teju B Dress for $100, too.
What is on your must-have shopping list?
xo
Amanda

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!