Pages

Friday, January 10

Why hello, weekend

These days, I am always looking forward to the weekend. Not that I don't love my job, but how can anyone love anything more than doing whatever they want for two days? I've been trying hard to make my weekends count, no matter how little I want to get off of the couch and stop watching Gossip Girl on Netflix. Especially now that I work full-time, I see the value in spending my weekends getting out and actually doing something while I can, before it's back to work on Monday.

This weekend I have a few fun plans, and here's what I plan to wear!


going out
trina stretch-knit dress / w118 by walter baker / $198 $99
opaque tight / hanes / $10 $8
netta bootie / kate spade / $398 $200


game night with friends
red tartan popover / j.crew / $78 $60
cozy time leggings / eberjey / $62 $31
tenley buckle boot / cole haan / $368 $130


movie date
scallop peplum top / madewell / $108 $54
toothpick jean / j.crew / $135 $90
sadie point toe loafers / belle by sigerson morrison / $195 $59
xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!