I have always been a bit of a girly girl. I love dressing nicely and getting my nails done, styling my hair and wearing makeup. I don't think there's anything wrong with that, especially when being lady like looks this pretty.
I'm really into patterns for the coming season. I feel like I filled my closet with solids, which are great for color blocking and pairing with the patterns I do have. However I think it's time to add some, and this dress is the perfect choice. That being said, I also love simple accessories (even around the home and office). Clean white goes with everything, right? This Beacon Court Angelica from Kate Spade New York adds just a hint of color and ties in perfectly with this dress. Do you love this look?
favorite things pencils, amanda catherine designs, $12
xo
Amanda

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!