Pages

Wednesday, January 22

A Kate Spade surprise is the best surprise

And now, if I had a million dollars... Oh the bags I would buy.

My favorites from the Kate Spade Surprise Sale:


I am such a sucker for gold. This shiny little bag would look perfect for a night out, and it is just big enough to hold the necessities.


What a great everyday bag. I like the size of this bag because it is not quite the overwhelming tote size, but still has lots of room for goodies. The colors are great, and I love the detail of the gold nameplate on the side.


I am a Delta Gamma after all, so nautical accessories call to me. I can't think of a more perfect clutch to ring in summer. I can see this in hand with a little red sundress for an evening of fireworks.


xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!