I'm really into jackets this year. I have a few classics that I wear all of the time, but I really think that outerwear should be able to be more of a statement! It ends up being a large part of your outfits every day when the temperatures drop, so why not find some great pieces that will add to your outfit rather than just cover it up?
The moto jacket gives any look a little bit of edge, and I love the leather accents on the shoulders on the one below. You can really never go wrong with a peacoat; it has a classic cut and instantly pulls your look together! I have a new-found love for puffer vests. They're amazing. You can wear one with a light sweater, or bundle up with a sweatshirt and add a scarf for warmth! They're perfect for outdoor activities, like football games or pumpkin picking.
The blazer is another totally important piece because it gives a professional vibe when you add it to a pencil skirt, but can be dressed down with distressed denim and flats! I love them in fun colors. Leather is really hot this season, so I definitely can't leave the classic leather bomber off the list. They look great with most outfits, whether you're rocking an adorable dress or casual leggings. Finally, puffer jackets used to make you look like a snowman, but J.Crew pulled this one off. I own this coat in an army green color, and I wear it from fall to spring. It is so warm when you pair it with long sleeves and a scarf, but when left unzipped can also be worn on warmer days! What are your jacket essentials this season?
xo
Amanda






No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!