I wanted to give myself some motivation to find a job when I was hunting for work, and I promised myself that when I got a full-time, paid job, I would buy myself a Kate Spade purse. I've wanted one for such a long time, but I am not great at saving money, and it never happened. The day has finally come! And I'm not taking the decision lightly.
That being said, I can't decide between these two beautiful bags:
The Bow Terrace Fulton is $478 $286 and is a beautiful nude bag with an adorable bow accent! The inside is split into sections, which I love, and it's a great bag. However the Catherine Street Louise is the one I've had my eye on for some time. It is a pretty basic tote, but I love the colors! And at $458 $229, it's a total steal. It also is divided into two sections and has little side pockets.
I may be ready to splurge, but I'm still trying to be a savvy shopper! Which bag would you choose? Vote and help me decide!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!