Pages

Sunday, November 3

Wear more, spend less

I've had work clothes on the mind lately. Since starting my new job, where business-casual is the move, I've had my eye on pencil skirts, blazers and pumps! I love these pieces because they are all really wearable, and you can do many different things with them. A blazer can go over a dress, or you can pair it with jeans! The shell below from J.Crew is great to dress up with a pencil skirt, or you could get colored denim to give it a different feel. You can get the entire outfit below for only $373 $165, saving you $208!

Pencil Skirt in Double-Serge Cotton | J.Crew Factory | $75 $50
Jeweled Sateen Shell | J.Crew | $128 $100 $50 {code LOVEFALL}
Atlee | Circa Joan & David | $100 $30
Crepe Blazer | LC Lauren Conrad | $70 $35


xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!