I am all about neutrals. Get a pair of heels, make sure you can wear it with at least five outfits. I'm a frugal girl, and that's just how my mind works. But I've been thinking lately that I definitely lack in the "fun shoe" department.
As much as I love shoes, I stay on the safe side when it comes to getting a pair of pumps. I don't go for sparkly, and I don't go for any shoes with too much embellishment. I steer clear of bright colors that won't go with much. Well, I'm officially in the market for some (and at a great price)!
As much as I love shoes, I stay on the safe side when it comes to getting a pair of pumps. I don't go for sparkly, and I don't go for any shoes with too much embellishment. I steer clear of bright colors that won't go with much. Well, I'm officially in the market for some (and at a great price)!
Badgley Mischka Vonda $268 $100 // Ivanka Trump Natalya2 $140 $50 //
Stuart Weitzman Teardrops$450 $180
Betsey Johnson for The Cool People Ellina $149 $45 // Juicy Couture Eylssa $228 $92 //
DMSX Latoya$129 $38
xo
Amanda
Stuart Weitzman Teardrops
DMSX Latoya
xo
Amanda






No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!