Pages

Saturday, November 23

Give thanks fashionably

I'm so excited for Thanksgiving. I can hardly believe that it's this week - this month flew by so quickly. I started my first grown-up job, got my first grown-up paycheck, and haven't had much time to breathe! That being said, I have a whole lot to give thanks for. 

I am so thankful for my amazing family. My boyfriend, my best friend, all of my friends. My job, my co-workers. A warm house to live in, a cozy bed to sleep in, food to eat every day. My wardrobe of beautiful clothing, and being able to shop for fun rather than necessity. I couldn't be more thankful for the amazing life I'm living, and I want to make sure to keep all of these things in mind as I'm celebrating the holiday.

That being said, I am excited to pick something comfy and cute to wear when celebrating the holidays this year. I'll be spending Thanksgiving Eve eating a great potluck dinner with friends (lovingly known as 'Spanksgiving') and going out to some local bars to drink and be merry! Thanksgiving Day will be full of visiting with family and eating (multiple) delicious meals. Here is what I'm planning to wear!


Minnie Pant in Stretch Twill | J.Crew | $90
Shirley Bow Studded Clutch | Z Spoke Zac Posen | $425 $149
Putting on the Ritz Bangle | Kate Spade New York | $58 $32
Saxton Wedge | Calvin Klein | $100 $83



Runway Slim Rose Watch | Michael Kors | $160 $114
Ponte Striped Dress | Merona | $28
Dominique Pointed Toe Pump | Sam & Libby for Target | $40 $32
Wishbone Pendant Necklace | Amazon | $40 $23
Rose Gold Stud Earrings | Givenchy | $42


xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!