Pages

Saturday, November 23

Appealing to the eyes

Some color combinations are just second-nature to me. I see cranberry pants, I want to wear it with cream and gold. When I have a red dress, I want nude heels. One of those combinations is turquoise and gold. I don't know if it's because it reminds me of sunny beaches with blue waters, or if it's just a great combination that's appealing to the eyes. Either way, I like looking at these colors together, and I'm ready to see them on the regular. Here are some very cute decorations for office that are both practical and adorable!

Turquoise and Gold Picture Frame | Michael Graves Design | $36 $14
Gold Chevron Frame | Happy Chic by Jonathan Adler | $15
Gold Dot Jewelry Box | Threshold | $30
Acrylic Clipboard | Design Darling | $22
Stoneware Vase | Nate Berkus | $18
Blair Desk Lamp | Martha Stewart | $45
2014 Desktop Spiral Agenda | Kate Spade New York | $38 $35
Metallic Case for iPhone 5/5S | J.Crew | $25 $20
Chevron Coasters | J.Crew | $13


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!