Pages

Sunday, November 17

Dreamy dress

Paneled stretch dress in colorblock

I loved this dress the absolute moment I saw it. It's effortlessly cool, and the stretchy but sturdy material made for an ultra-comfortable dress for work or play. I finally bought it today, on sale for only $60 in-store (available online for $72 here!). I'm already excited to decide how I'm going to wear it first. Here are a few ideas!


WORK-IT
Paneled Stretch Dress in Colorblock | J.Crew | $158 $72 {code STYLETIME}
"Plaza Athenee" Jet Pendant Necklace | Kate Spade New York | $98 $48
Kathleen Wedges | Taryn Rose | $285 $60
Leather Skinny Bangle | Banana Republic | $35 $25



ON-THE-GO
Paneled Stretch Dress in Colorblock | J.Crew | $158 $72 {code STYLETIME}
Camille Watch | Relic | $80 $56
Day Dreaming | Joie | $185 $111
Abbey Court Charon | Kate Spade New York | $248 $124



DRESSING DOWN
Paneled Stretch Dress in Colorblock | J.Crew | $158 $72 {code STYLETIME}
'Metro' Hologram Watch | Kate Spade New York | $175 $140
Rookie Animal Sneakers | Keds | $50 $27
Chunky Gold Collar | BaubleBar | $32


xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!