I am a firm believer in the holidays.
And that doesn't just mean the shopping (although I do love that) and the gifts (a few presents never hurt anyone). For me, it's the decorations, and the smells, and the feeling that you get. You look so forward to seeing family and celebrating the holiday season. You might even get a few snow flurries, and when the egg nog is flowing and holiday parties are happening, it makes you feel even happier.
I also get so excited when the malls and stores start decorating for the Christmas season because it just puts a little pep in my step. That being said, I always like to decorate my house early. I'm not the crazy person putting up fifty different strings of lights the first week in November, but I like to add little touches to my home and wardrobe here and there to make it feel like the holidays. Here are some of my favorites!
Mind Your Mittens | Essie | $9
Meet Me Under the Mistletoe Print | AmandaCatherineDesigns | $15
Golden Greetings - Gunmetal Flat Holiday Cards | TinyPrints | $25 for 10
xo
Amanda

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!