Pages

Monday, October 28

KSNY Surprise Sale


  
BOW BRIDGE JAMES $498 $189 // EAT CAKE TERRY $248 $99 // 
GROVE COURT THEA $448 $189

Another month, another Kate Spade New York Surprise Sale! I'm actually severely bummed because I'm looking for a new tote for my new job that I start Thursday, but I don't quite have the funds to cover spending $200 on a bag this week. And there are so many gorgeous ones on sale now! 

The Bow Bridge James is a beautiful leather bag with a classic stripe inner lining. It'll fit perfectly over your shoulder, and I love that it has both black and brown. Close colors are always so interesting, like in this color combo or with navy and black!

The 'Eat Cake for Breakfast' tote bag is such a classic bag from Kate Spade, and I've been dying to have it since the first time I saw it! This cute little reminder is perfect for busy days, and I love the color blocked look.

Last but not least, the Grove Court Thea. The bag has pebble embossed cowhide, and I love the outer zipper to let the bag expand if you want. And the inner lining is adorable - polka dots and spades in red and black. Couldn't be cuter!

Which one is your favorite?


xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!