Pages

Thursday, October 3

Tropical retreat

Trina Turk knows what she's doing with bedding. She has gorgeous pops of color on pillows and bedspreads, and fun patterns that will brighten any room. My bedroom is located in the basement, and while it does have a window, it doesn't always allow for lots of light to come into my room. That's where colorful bedding and accents come in!

Among my favorite of her beautiful bedding sets is the one below - a coral coverlet. It's a deep orange, and the colors perfectly accent the pillows! I found a fun print on Etsy that says, "do it with style," and I truly think that is a great print to have hanging around your bedroom. Never let yourself be sad and drab, and instead always be stylish and happy. The bright turquoise night stand is great against the coral, and it ties in with the pillow's accent colors as well.

I also love Target's Threshold brand. They have really great home decor, and this lamp shade that I am a huge fan of comes in other colors as well. How do you like the look?


PrintDesignStudio 'Do It With Style' Print $18
Trina Turk Santorini Coral Full/Queen Coverlet $200 $110
Threshold Trellis Print Lamp Shade $20
Threshold Bruched Silver Lamp Base $30
Target Calhoun Nightstand $90 $63


xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!