My purse is always full of random receipts, loose change, and pens without caps. It's the worst. I tend to get busy and throw everything in there that I could ever need, and also everything I could never need.
That got me thinking about my dream purse. Not only is the bag itself important, but everything that comes with it is, too! This Isaac Mizrahi tote I found seems perfect for every occasion, as it's big enough to hold a lot but has compartments that are helpful for organization. I don't have an iPad yet, but when I get one, I want this adorable iPad sleeve from Anya Hindmarch! The bow and the basic text on this sleeve are such sweet details, and I love the simplicity of it.
I feel that it's always important to have a pair of sunglasses, your current color of nail polish to fix chips in a bind, and a sweet rollerball perfume. See how I would fill my dream purse below!
ChloƩ D-Frame Acetate Sunglasses $320 $110
J.Crew Printed Pouch $35 $30
Anya Hindmarch Textured-Leather iPad Sleeve $350 $140
LAVANILA Vanilla Grapefruit Rollerball $19
Isaac Mizrahi Greta Leather Tote $298 $150
Essie Come Here! $8
Kate Spade New York Hello Sunshine Mirrored iPhone Case $40
Ivanka Trump Ashleigh Passport Wallet $75 $53
xo
Amanda

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!