Pages

Thursday, October 3

Black denim

I've recently fallen for black jeans. As much as I love my regular pairs of blue jeans, this black denim is chic and different! It can be paired a million different ways, too.

This pair is the J.Crew Toothpick Jean in Pitch Black, and it is a little bit of a splurge at $125. I feel that great denim is important, and this pair has all of the important details. The denim has a little bit of stretch to it, has a skinny leg, and has an amazing black wash. See how I pair these black jeans!

FIRST LOOK
Gap 1969 Chambray One-Pocket Shirt $50 $40 $28 {coupon GAPNEW for 30% off your purchase!}
Kate Spade New York Eddie Too $228 $127


SECOND LOOK
Nine West Keep It Up $69 $30


THIRD LOOK
Cheslea Flower Georgette Top $235 $115
Pour La Victoire Aeecha Heel $250 $65

xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!