I have a severe obsession with the holidays. It's about this time every year that I start getting overly excited for the fun to come, and I just can't wait to start Christmas shopping, baking cookies and sending cards. I know that we have a solid two months before Christmas, but the holiday spirit really starts getting crazy the second that Thanksgiving ends, and Black Friday kicks it all off (!!!).
So as holiday attire starts hitting the shelves, and holiday sales are right around the corner, I want to share my obsession with all of you. A month isn't very long, so get your Christmas lists written and start your shopping early! Here are some ideas for people in your family.
FOR MOM: 'Touch of Sparkle' Cashmere Infinity Scarf $78; nordstrom.com
FOR DAD: LL Bean's Wicked Good Moccasin $69; llbean.com
FOR OLDER SISTER: Live In Pink by Suzanna Dai Short Necklace $70; loft.com
xo
Amanda

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!