Pages

Thursday, October 24

Cozy up

If you haven't noticed, I love decorating. I really feel that home decor and fashion go hand-in-hand because everything you put in a room represents who you are, just like your clothing does. That being said, November is around the corner and so is the season of cozy nights in front of the fire with some hot chocolate. Keeping a cozy feel to your living space makes it so much more enjoyable!

I love this SS Print Shop 'Give Thanks' print because it is so simple, but gets the message of the season across. The couch is a total steal at this price, and the white accent tables add a bit of charm to the room. Finally, the sunburst mirror adds a little sparkle and glam! What do you think of the room?

Dustin II Fabric Sofa $899 $699; macys.com
SS Print Shop Give Thanks $15; ssprintshop.com
Harvest Plaid Pillow Cover $30 $20; potterybarn.com
Accent Table - Circular Cream $57; target.com
Metal Sunburst Mirror - Aged Gold $35; target.com
Isala Coffee Table $199; ikea.com


xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!