Pages

Wednesday, October 23

Only shoe you'll need


Elle recently did an article on this great pair of black booties from Cole Haan (Cassidy Bootie in Black, $278), and how it's the only shoe you'll need this fall. I thought this was such perfect timing because in my recent post on orange being a hot color for fall, I featured this exact bootie in orange for 40% off! 

Now I know that orange booties aren't for everyone (the 40% off pair also comes in tan and dark teal), and I can't help but agree that the black bootie is a total wardrobe staple for the season. It does bum me out that this amazing pair from Cole Haan is so expensive, though. We shouldn't have to shell out nearly $300 for a great fall staple, so I found some great pairs under $200!

Nine West Darsy $129 $85 (6pm.com)

Betsey Johnson Jensen $160 $100 (6pm.com)


Kelsi Dagger Jaegger $140 $120 (piperlime.com)


KORS Michael Kors Lena $295 $170 (6pm.com)

Banana Republic Tasmin Bootie $198 (bananarepublic.gap.com)


xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!