Pages

Wednesday, October 16

Sleepy weekends

The weather is colder, and all I want to do is curl up with a hot cup of coffee and relax in some pajamas. And I fully intend to do just that this weekend! (Yes, I am already planning for the weekend. It's already been a long week.) 

There are so many wonderful pajamas out there, and I felt that the hunt for the perfect cozy clothing was very important to having the perfect lazy weekend day. Whether you want flannel pajamas, or a great cotton robe, I've got you covered. Don't forget the coffee!


clockwise starting at the top
J.Crew Factory Printed Flannel Pajama Pant $43 $37
West Elm Knotted Rib Pillow Cover $34 $25
Gilligan & O'Malley Knit Sleepshirt $18 $14
Kate Spade New York Say the Word Crossword Mug $20
Sleepy Jones Louise Shrunken Robe $148 $111
J.Crew Vintage Short-Sleeve Pajama Set $85 $70 $49 with code FALLSALE


xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!