Pages

Thursday, October 17

Chunking around

I think I need to work on my shoe wardrobe. My college shoes, they just aren't cutting it. They were great friends while they lasted, but after various late nights and long walks, they have taken quite a beating. They now have scuff marks, sticky spills and broken straps, and these are definitely not the shoes I want to be wearing around as a recently graduated almost-adult. Enter the chunky heel.

The days of stiletto heels are on hold for me, as the far more comfortable and stylish thick heel is what I really want, and all I really need! They can be appropriate and work-ready, or bright, patterned and fun for a night with friends. I want to find shoes that I can stand to wear for eight-hour days (or longer), and that will be quality enough to hold up for years to come. Here are some beautiful picks from great name brands for less!


12th Street by Cynthia Vincent Lissett Pumps $345 $155
Banana Republic Pascha Pump $128 $90 with code BRFALL
J.Crew Etta Suede Pumps $238 $180 $126 with code FALLSALE
Nine West Gillyan $79 $55


xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!