Pages

Tuesday, October 15

It's all in the details

You know when you see something and you just know that you absolutely have to have it? That's my relationship with the J.Crew Geometric Floral necklace. I mean look at it. The blue, the flowers, the thick gold chain - I truly love it! However at $165, it definitely goes in the splurge category (especially because it isn't a basic or a piece of clothing). But that doesn't stop me from daydreaming on the day that I'll take the plunge and buy it. Every girl needs some amazing statement jewelry to make a simple outfit stand out. Sometimes, the details are more important than the whole picture. Here's an adorable outfit to match that won't break the bank!


SPEND  J.Crew Martina Metallic Wedges $238 $188 $132 with code FALLSALE
SAVE  Banana Republic Ponte Zip-Back Dress $98 $64 through 10/15 at 11:59 pm, no code needed


xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!