Pages

Wednesday, October 23

Pinspiration: fall neutrals

I'm so in love with being able to layer again. It has been so long, and I'm finally comfortable wearing a shirt with a sweater over it, AND pants. It's amazing. I came across this image on Pinterest and this is just a perfect look for this season. You can never really go wrong with neutrals, and this simple look of leather skinnies and an oversized bag is gorgeous. This is definitely a high-priced look, though, so I'm on a mission to find the look for less!



SPLURGE
COAT | Cole Haan Wool Plush Single Breasted Coat $539 $245
SHIRT | Theory 'Larissa 2 Shirt' $215
PANTS | BB Dakota Dakota Collective Ethel Leather Leggings $495
BAG | Kate Spade New York 2 Park Avenue Beau Bag $498


SAVE
COAT | Kenneth Cole Reaction Double-Breasted Wool-Blend Peacoat $225 $120
SHIRT | Calvin Klein Long-Sleeve Fitted Shirt $60
SHOES | Madewell The Teddy Loafer in Calf Hair $148
BAG | Kate Spade New York 'Leroy Street - Vivienne' Satchel $278 $167

xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!