It seems as though everywhere I turn, I'm looking for more grown-up clothing. As much as I love my t-shirts and jeans, and casual dresses and flats, I an definitely interested in more modest and appropriate apparel, as I'm starting my new job in a couple of weeks! I'm excited to say that I do have an okay selection of business casual in my closet (thanks to being a part of Greek life and being extra involved when it comes to internships), but I definitely want to go a little more upscale. Enter Rebecca Taylor, J.Crew, Kate Spade and Whistles!
<3
Everyone has a wild side, and this dress is sure to bring out yours. The pattern is simple and not too big, and it has a classic sheath cut.
Bright colors are always fun, and this dress stays conservative with its cut and length so it's definitely work appropriate! I love the neckline, as it's the perfect size for a short statement necklace.
This is a really great wear-to-work dress because of its simplicity. The round neckline is very classic, but the zippers add some fun detail to this dress.
Talk about a beautiful dress! I love not only the material that this dress is made from, but also the chic black and white pattern. You can throw on a colorful blazer or sweater for a great wear-to-work look. For fall, I'd suggest a nice burgundy or hunter green.
I'm really loving the color of this dress. This dark burgundy is great for the season, and I would wear this with a tan blazer for work! Also, I personally LOVE a dress with pockets. This dress could even be worn out for an evening event or dinner, as with a piece of great jewelry, it would definitely shine!
xo
Amanda
xo
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!