Pages

Sunday, October 20

Orange you glad it's fall

This has been such a great fall. I've been hanging out with friends a lot, and I've had the opportunity to work on my blog a bunch. The leaves are changing, the weather is cooling down and everything is just in its right place for me. I finally got a job that I'm so excited to start, I have my Halloween costume ready in advance (Danny and Sandy from Grease with my boyfriend!), and I'm ready for the season. 

That being said, I'm loving how orange is popping up everywhere. From pumpkin patches to the latest handbag, it's definitely in-season! I'm finding myself seeking the color out more and more, and I think it's here to stay. Check out some amazing deals on this warm fall color.


Marc by Marc Jacobs On Your Marc Crossbody $278 $222
J.Crew Schoolboy Blazer in Italian Wool Flannel $198 $180 $126 with code FALLSALE through tonight
Cole Haan Cassidy Bootie $268 $160
J.Crew Goodwinn Hobo $248 $180 $126 with code FALLSALE through tonight
Banana Republic Graphic Line Bracelet $40 $35
Tory Burch Clay Envelope Continental Wallet $195 $137


xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!