Sugar Paper Kraft $13 // CarlyReedDesigns $8 // LucyCelebrates $16 // Urban Outfitters $10 // LemonTreePaperCo $18
This is the last week before I start my new, real, honest-to-goodness job. My part-time job is now only weekends, and I've been left with a massive amount of free time to spend doing whatever I please! Too bad I'm not the kind of girl who enjoys sitting around doing nothing.
The first thing I did was make a to-do list. Sunday night, I made a long list of things I need to get done. Clean my closet out. Go through old college papers and toss. Clean my bathroom. Buy a new taillight for my car (as my boyfriend has been begging me to do for months). I'm proud to say that I completed the list, and oh, nothing feels so good as crossing off that final item! But now, I'm stuck with the conundrum of having nothing more to do for a few days. Everyone I know is at work or school, and I'm left to relax... Eh.
This led to me starting a new workout routine. I tend to let exercise fall to the wayside when I get busy; it's always the first thing to go. I don't know why, but for whatever reason I start to think, "Oh, I can go a day without it..." But it doesn't take long before that day turns into a week, and I've given up altogether. This time, I'm making a vow to keep it up, even when I start work full-time and feel like I can't move another muscle when I get home. Taking thirty minutes a day to get a short workout in should be a priority - it's so easy to do, and it makes me feel a million times better in the long run!
I don't want to let important things such as taking care of myself fall to the wayside, and my hope is that I can keep it up, even when it's not always easy. And even if I need a weekly to-do list to make sure I get everything in! Do you have any personal goals that you're hoping to reach?

thanks for including my tasks to complete notepad!! cheers! - carly reed
ReplyDelete