Pages

Thursday, October 24

Current must-have's

Pixie pant
 

I have been basically obsessing over the above items for weeks now, and tomorrow is pay day. Meaning I'm immediately going to splurge on them. Since the day the Kate Spade x Lifeguard Press planners came out, I was ready to buy one. And now it's finally time. As everything from Kate Spade has, it's full of cute sayings and sweet organization. I can't wait to get mine.

I've also been dreaming about the J.Crew Pixie Pant in Leather Tuxedo Stripe, but before I spend $168 on a pair of pants, I want to make sure I love them. I'm planning to be Sandy from Grease for Halloween, and the basic Pixie Pant will make a perfect addition to my outfit!

As for this adorable print from SS Print Shop, I think this is the best print for any fashionable girl. I plan on getting a great black frame to really make the text pop! It's definitely going to be a great reminder hanging next to my closet. 

These Jonathan Adler bookends went on clearance at JCPenney for a while, and I missed out and never bought them. For a while they were out of stock, but luckily they're back and ready for me to buy! Luckily, JCPenney always has great coupons online, if you look. ;)


xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!