Lucky for me (maybe), I don't currently have a nine-to-five job. I'm working part-time in retail and loving every second of it, but I'm still working on the whole career thing. I know it isn't for lack of trying, because I spend 90% of my free time working on my portfolio, searching for jobs, perfecting my résumé and writing cover letters. I'm trying, but I've found that patience is key when it comes to the job hunt. I'm not going to find a career in a day, and human resources can take longer than you want to get back to you. And that's okay.
I have a couple of solid leads when it comes to jobs, and I'm really excited to see where they go! I'm keeping my head up high, earning some money on the side and preparing for the best. That being said, today is a lazy Monday for me. I'm cleaning my room and further organizing my life to make things a little bit easier. But that isn't stopping me from daydreaming about hearing back from my current obsession in the job arena!
As I'm impatiently waiting, I'm feeling optimistic and eager about getting back into my field. That being said, here are some adorable office-related goodies I love!
Ric Rac Note Set $16

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!