Pages

Monday, October 7

Tote your life around

I've expressed my total obsession with totes before, but it's definitely worthy of repetition. I love having a giant bag that I can lug around everything I own in. Or maybe not everything, but close. I can throw flats in there in case of a painful shoe day. A laptop will fit in there with ease. I can carry a sweater for when the weather starts to get chilly. Totes are the perfect bags, and I want to share my opinion with all of you. Check out amazing designer deals on Tory Burch, Madewell, Kate Spade and more! 


Tory Burch 'Mini Ella' Nylon Tote $175 $132
Madewell Transport Tote $168 $118

Kate Spade New York 'Cabana Tile - Sydney' Tote $318 $159
Fossil 'Zoey' Tote $188 $130

Tory Burch 'Michelle' Tote $395 $297
Kate Spade New York 'Cobble Hill Andee' Tote, Large $398 $267

Vince Camuto 'Alex' Tote, Large $258 $173
Marc by Marc Jacobs 'Take Me' Tote $228 $153


xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!