Pages

Sunday, October 6

Winter wool

As much as I love being able to go out without a jacket, it's also really fun finding a great wool coat for winter. I'm currently on the hunt. 

It can be so hard to decide if you want a neutral, a fun pop of color, or even a pattern. Thankfully, there are so many amazing deals out there that you can get one of each! I found some incredible pieces from great designers that you'll be sure to love for years to come. I'm especially loving the Vince Camuto with the trendy leather detailing, and the Calvin Klein with fun colorblocking! Which is your favorite?


Vanessa Bruno Athé Wool-Blend Coat $545 $220
Vince Camuto Black Faux Leather Detail Wool Coat $360 $200
Shoshanna Andrea Peacoat $400 $200
Calvin Klein Belted Wool Colorblock Coat $360 $160
Philosophy Wool & Cashmere Blend Coat $1,100 $400
Jessica Simpson Navy Basketweave Coat $220 $140


xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!