Pages

Monday, September 16

Tory Burch Print: Multi Beetle

Bugs and I... We don't exactly get along. My bedroom is in the basement and centipedes and spiders come along every now and then thinking they can share my room. They can't. It's not okay. I suck them up with a vacuum faster than you can say "bug."

That's why I was so surprised when I fell in love with Tory Burch's beetle print. It comes on so many different items, and it's definitely different from other things you'll see on the shelves. The items make patterns out of the beetles, or just line them up next to each other. I love the color scheme more than anything with this print, so the jewel-tones and bright pops of color inspired this post! 


Kensie Sparkle Stretch Dress $118 $36
Tory Burch Multi Beetle Hardshell $50
Z Spoke Zac Posen Eartha Mini Crossbody $325 $180
Rebecca Minkoff Buckled Clutch $295 $120
Badgley Mischka Ginnie $245 $100
Joan & David Quella $175 $45
BCBGMAXAZRIA Edita $138 $42
Ellen Tracy Bi-Stretch Dress $128 $50

xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!