Pages

Friday, September 13

Bedroom elegance

I rarely stray from my clearance ways, but today I wanted to explore a fun look based on the print from Amanda Catherine Designs Macaron Print. I love the color combination on this print, and the quote is even sweeter. 

The pinks, greens, browns and white all come together for a sophisticated but fun look! I also just discovered that Bed Bath & Beyond sells Kate Spade New York products, so I'm elated (excuse all of the Kate Spade in this post!). What do you think of the look?


Amanda Catherine Designs Macaron Print $15
Amanda Catherine Designs Playing Dress Up Print $15
kate spade new york Marais King Comforter Set $180
kate spade new york Ooh La La Pillow $40
kate spade new york Say the World Live Colorfully Mug $20
IKEA Hemnes Nightstand $70

total: $390


xo
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful room! I could see myself with a glass of wine and a good read in this lovely space ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!