Pages

Tuesday, September 17

Always on the go

As I go on more and more job interviews lately, I find that there are some things that are truly important to have as I run around cities and go to different areas I've never been to. As an intern I faced the same struggles, and these great items will make life a whole lot easier when you're on-the-go. 

Whether it is having a roomy bag to shove that extra pair of flats into when you change into your heels, or keeping a little extra battery charge with you for the unexpected moment that your iPhone that is doubling as a GPS loses power in the middle of your trip home, you certainly won't regret having these items along with you!


Kate Spade Battery Park City Evalyn $458 $274
Totes are absolutely perfect for a girl on the go! Big enough to carry everything you need, and lots of pockets and sections to stay organized.

J.Crew Metallic Leather Coin Purse $40 $25
I love this because the ring allows you to grab and go if you need the basics - keys, ID and credit card. Also, it's in a fun metallic leather, and that doesn't hurt.

J.Crew Triple C Universal Charger $40 $30
There isn't a working woman out there who hasn't lost her phone charge at the absolute worst moment. This universal charger is sure to be a lifesaver.

J.Crew Printed Pouch $35 $30
A small pouch can come in handy for everything from tampons to makeup to snacks. A great grab-and-go pouch to keep in your tote!

Sniff Lips Tissues $2
A runny nose and constant sniffing in public is not very lady-like. These cute tissues will be perfect for numerous occasions!

Chloe CL2251 $285 $80
Sunglasses are always a necessity, and this pair is a gorgeous clearance find! 

Marc by Marc Jacobs Andie Check Umbrella $58 $32
Rain comes at the very worst moments - always have an umbrella so you don't ruin your hair before that big meeting.


xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!