Pages

Monday, September 9

Dress to impress

I'm officially out there in the job market. I've been applying even since before graduation in May, but finally my luck has turned and I have had a couple of interviews. I'm so excited at the thought of getting started on working in my field, and I can't wait to see where it takes me. 

It has me thinking about my wardrobe. Slowly I've gained enough wear-to-work pieces to last me for a little while, but I'm also happy at the idea of getting a special outfit to wear to my first day of work (not that I really need one, but when you look good, you feel good... right?). It inspired me to find a gorgeous office look for my hopeful first day in the real world!

J.Crew Memo Dress in Super 120s $188 $150
Kate Spade New York Gold Coast Maryanne $478 $239
J.Crew Crystal Shimmer Bracelet $98 $80
Diane von Furstenberg Anette Faux Snake Pumps $278 $139


xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!