Pages

Tuesday, September 10

Four things

Four things I absolutely must have right now.

I want everything I can find in burgundy, cream and black. The Minnie pant from J.Crew is a classic, and it goes great with just about any top. This color is to die for and will be perfect for fall! The Kate Spade New York bag is just beautiful, with a gold chain on the strap for extra elegance and detail.

These Elizabeth and James flats aren't too shabby, either. Gold along the black cap-toe pulls the look of this shoe together and makes for a great day-to-night flat. Finally, long-sleeved dresses are a favorite of mine, and this one is no exception. In this burgundy-purple color, you can know it will be a great look the moment you throw it on.

Kate Spade New York Bow Bridge Helena $545 $410
Elizabeth and James Gwen Flats $225 $102
Diane von Furstenberg Joy Dress $265 $186


xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!