Pages

Monday, September 9

Sweater weather with J.Crew

J.Crew has a great deal going on now through Sunday, September 15 for 25% off select shirts, sweaters and pants for fall with code FALLSTYLE! These kinds of sales are great because you can get the hottest fashions with the clearance prices.

psssst... all j.crew sweaters and button-downs are monogrammable for an additional $10! }

right to left

Color blocking is one of my favorite looks, and this soft cashmere will carry you through the brisk autumn weather!

Slightly baggier than your usual sweater, this will definitely be a favorite for getting cozy in.

This sweater just screams "fancy" to me. Make your look a little prettier with soft knots covering your sweater for a fun twist on polka dots.

Curl up with a good book in this comfy over-sized sweater, and forget about the cold weather outside! Hidden side pockets make this sweater even more perfect. Goes great with skinnies.

Get pretty with this lace blouse. I picture this as the perfect top to wear with the pinot noir Minnie pant for Thanksgiving!

I love this top so much - no need to dig through your jewelry to pick something to wear with this top because it's all there for you! I'm definitely going to be picking this up while I can.

Dream Cardigan $85 $64
This is the exact cardigan I imagine when I think of something cozy and warm to throw on to run out to the store on a chilly day! At this price, it's a steal. 

I love this twist on the classic chambray: dark rinse. The darker color gives it a step up in class to the usual chambray, and it'll go great with skirts and pants alike.

xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!