Hope everyone had a great weekend!
After my LC Lauren Conrad post, I was inspired to head to Kohl's and see what gems I could find. I ended up finding a great dress from the line, as well as an incredible steal on a necklace! I've loved the J.Crew Bubble necklace for so long, but I just couldn't ever justify spending that much money on one necklace. Enter Apt. 9!
I spent just $14.40 on the Apt. 9 Bead & Cabochon Bib Bubble Statement Necklace, and got it in a gorgeous sky blue color. It is originally $24.00, and is a STEAL in comparison to J.Crew Factory and J.Crew versions! I'm so glad that I happened to come across this - I've been in desperate need of some great statement jewelry.
As for the dress, the polka dots stood out on the racks and when I saw the clean lines and simple detailing, such as the collar neckline and keyhole backview, I knew I had to have it! I bought the LC Lauren Conrad Polka Dot Chiffon Dress for $24.00, down from $60.00. ;)
What was your Sunday steal?
xo
Amanda

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!